Ocarina of Time Biggoron's Sword Trading Quest
Note: You cannot use the Ocarina to warp during the time challenges.
Also, you must be adult Link.
1. First, talk to the Cucco lady in Kakariko Village as an adult. You will get an
2. Play the Sun's Song until you reach the next morning. The egg will hatch.
3. Take the Cucco to the first house on the left when entering Kakariko Village.
In here, Talon is sleeping. Use the Cucco to wake him up.
4. Go back to the Cucco lady, and give it to her. She will give you another
Cucco, a blue one named Cojiro.
5. Go back to Kokiri Forest, then go to the Lost Woods and turn left. There
is someone sitting there. Show him Cojiro. He will give you an Odd Mushroom.
6. Take the Odd Mushroom to the old woman behind the Potion Shop in Kakariko. The
old woman is in her own red building. Show her the Odd Mushroom, and she will
give you the Odd Potion. Take it back to the Lost Woods where the guy who
gave you the Odd Mushroom was.
7. Back in the Lost Woods, the strange person is gone, but a Kokiri girl is standing
there. Give her the Odd Potion and she will give you the guy's Poacher Saw.
8. In Gerudo Valley, give the Poacher's Saw to the builder standing outside of the
tent. He will give you the Broken Biggoron's Sword. Take this to Biggoron on top
of Death Mountain.
9. Biggoron says he will fix the sword, but he cannot see because of his eye infection.
He will give you a prescription. Take it to King Zora in Zora's Domain.
10. King Zora will give you the Eyeball Frog. Take it to the old man in the Laboratory
on the shores of Lake Hylia.
11. Once the old man in the Laboratory creates the World's Finest Eye Drops, race back
to Biggoron and give him the eyedrops. In thanks, Biggoron will fix the Biggoron's
Sword that it will never break again.
- Link to Us