This page shows the interesting things that can be found in the Zelda series. If you have
anything to add, email it to me at email@example.com.
Ocarina of Time
- Talon wears a brooch shaped like Bowser from the Mario series.
- The mask salesman waits inside the clock tower in Clock Town. One of the masks he
is carrying is a Mario mask. Submitted by Goldie
The Wind Waker
- The traveling salesmen are actually Gorons (swing the leaf at them to make their hats
fly into the air).
- In the night sky several constellations are visible, "The Big Dipper" and
"Orion's Belt." They are easy to see, they are the bright stars in the sky.
- In the Nintendo Gallery Fan, the guy who walks around the place, looking at sculptures
has a bag which has a small picture of the original Octorok sprite on it.
- Link to Us